If you spotted an orange-coloured ‘star’ on Tuesday night, then you were probably looking at Mars.
In fact, the event you witnessed was rare on April 8th for the first time in 778 days, Mars, Earth and the sun aligned in an ‘opposition of the planets.
- Next week begins the start of the ‘Tetrad,’ a series of lunar eclipses
- The four ‘blood-red’ moons are followed by six full moons
- The cycle finishes at the end of September 2015
- It coincides with an alignment of Earth, Mars and the sun
- The chance alignment has only happened three times in the last 500 years
The total lunar eclipse starts at 2 a.m. EDT (0600 GMT) on April 15. The moon will spend 78 minutes in totality starting around 3 a.m. The moon will turn a Martian-looking red during the eclipse due to light from the sun shining through the Earth’s atmosphere.
Earth in alignment between the two, becomes the place of grounding and haven from the potent dynamics of electrical current generated from the tension between the Sun and Mars. Earth holds the key to the mystery of manifesting what the creation fires of willful creation give birth to. If called into action and we allow our physical state of being to be transformed by the potent flames of will and illumined strength, the result is one of sparks flying and the tool of transformation is applied and the welding of what becomes our foundational armor of courage, action, and infused will towards manifest goal and desire. – CosmicSpheres