What is a Yoni Egg?
Yoni is a Sanskrit word meaning Sacred Space (Vagina). The yoni egg is a polished semi precious stone that is inserted into the vagina to strengthen and tone the vagina and pelvic floor muscles to improve the chi for awakening and cultivating sexual energy.
Historical Use of Yoni Egg:
The over 2000 years old practice of using polished stone eggs to exercise the vaginal and pelvic floor muscles was the secret to the Empress living a youthful and long sexual life. This powerful practice was taught only to women who were to become the Empress or concubines of the Emperor. Ancient China regarded the sexual organs as the center of health. Their main theme being that youthfulness, health and longevity can be attained during blissful hours of magical love making.
Sexual energy is the creative life force energy. Sexual energy and Spiritual energy are one in the same. As one cultivates their sexual energy it opens up their chakras allowing balance throughout the body.
The yoni egg practice is a heart centered practice. Very effective in transforming the relationship you have with yourself and enhance your love life with yourself and your partner.
Benefits of using the Yoni Egg:
The yoni eggs have powerful healing vibrations that can pick up on your intentions. When using the eggs you can charge them to work with your spirit and set positive intentions. The use of the yoni egg can help improve all areas of you life. Listed below are a few known healing properties of using the yoni egg:
- Spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awareness Increase.
- Emotional balancing.
- Helps remove trauma stored in the womb.
- Detoxifies the uterus/womb.
- Massages the reflexology points in the vaginal wall.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles.
- Tightens and tones the vaginal wall.
- Increase vaginal lubrication.
- Control vaginal muscle manipulation, enhancing sexual pleasure for your and your partner.
- Prevents sagging of the uterus, rectum and bladder.
- Increase hormones and regulate hormonal balance.
- Helps with fertility.
- Reduces cramping and abdominal pain during the menses.
- Helps maintain a healthy reproductive organ.
- It’s100% natural.