We decided to have a little fun and capture one of our favorite things to do together… preparing salads, eating and making videos! For our first installment of Recipes with Blue we thought it would be cool to share the “Sacred Salad” recipe. There is a backstory to why the salad is sacred but we will discuss that some other time! To make a long story short … Everything you eat should be as sacred as you are! You can follow along and see how colorful and delicious this salad is in the video below!
This is what you are going to need to get started.
Pink Himalayan Salt
SunDried Tomatoes (wet)
Served with: Ginger Lavender Chamomile Tea w. Honey
4 Cups Water
1 Tbsp Dried Lavender
1 Med. size Ginger Root
Bring water to a boil adding chopped ginger. Remove from heat, add lavender and let the tea sit for 10mins, before serving with local honey for a delicate sweet taste.
With salads you can be very flexible with choosing exactly what you want, reaching the flavor your taste buds are searching for. Adding color gives you even more nutrition and creativity to your dish.
- Gather your ingredients, it’s best you have them all for easy and timely preparation.
- Turn on some music, sound vibrations helps with mood elevation, making you feel really good and excited about making your masterpiece!
- Chop up everything that you would like to add into the salad, placing them in small serving bowls for easy add!
- This salad main ingredient is kale but you have add or substitute with Collard, Mustard, Spinach greens. After removing leaves from the steam using your hand (No knife), Place the greens in large wood, glass, or metal bowl.
- Once you’ve add Olive oil, Massage your Kale. The less you massage the cruncher the kale. The more you massage, the softer the kale. The best way to massage is with your hands. Put your love into it, blessing your salad with positive intentions.
- Add lemon or lime juice to the salad, massaging more for even spread. Taste as you add to your liking.
- Next, place all other salad ingredients in your bowl. Toss, mixing well using your hands, (No need for spoons), continue to taste as you go.
- Last, get an awesome plate and serve to your friends!
Prepared by Maati Ra/Blue !
Handmade Amethyst Rings by Fundi Fe
Amethyst Rings – Stone Hill Collection by Fundi Fe
Gather your ingredients and begin preparing!
- Massage your Kale with Olive oil.. This makes your kale softer!
With salads you can be very flexible so choose exactly what you want to add to reach the flavor your taste buds are searching for.
- Put on music to make yourself feel good!
- Chop up everything that you would like to add into the salad!
- Get a cool plate and serve to your friends!
Prepared by Maati Ra/Blue !