Vegan baby formula recipe
Ingredients & Direction
Makes 1/2 gallon, Approx 2-3 day supply for most babies depending on age
- 1 qt 100% Raw Organic Young Coconut water or you can use this instant Raw Organic Freeze Dried Coconut Powder.
- 1 cup Organic shelled Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. of sea moss (Irish moss) first make a gel by washing and soaking overnight a handful of sea moss. boil the moss on medium heat for 1 hr until the moss turns into a gel. store in glass jar in fridge. This gives your little one super amounts of calcium, DHA & the Omega fatty acids needed for brain development.
Research the super high quality of nutrition in sea moss.
- 7-9 Organic Dates, pitted according to sweetness desired. Dates are very high in nutrition, They are incredible to add high quality minerals.
- 1 Serving of powder red nutrition (found in health food store)
- 1 Serving of greens (found in health food stores)
Pure Spring Water to make 2 qts
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on HIGH speed until hemp seeds are very well blended.
- Add enough pure spring water to make 2 qts of milk total Be sure NO FLUORIDE in the water!! It can block baby’s digestion of good nutrients!
- Store milk in refrigerator in glass jar or 2 qt pitcher for 2-3 days or freeze in bottle size portions using breast milk storage bags. I do this when traveling–Freeze in portions & then tightly pack the frozen milk in a cooler with blue ice. It stays frozen for two days in a good cooler until you get to your destination and can put it in the freezer. (it is normal for this milk to separate in the refrigerator-just shake very gently each time before filling the bottle.
” Mucus is the cause of every disease. Eliminate the mucus you eliminate the disease. ” – Dr. Sebi
Source: Electric Mom