Gerald Clark Emerald Tablet 8: The Key of Mysteries
Thoth and the Holographic Universe
1. Thoth informs us that he takes on different bodies during incarnations with mankind.
2. We are told that man is in the process of changing to forms that are not of this world, approaching the formless or energetic spirit state to a place on the cycle above (a cycle above 3rd dimension is 4th dimension?).
3. We are told that we have to lose our bodies (become formless) to merge with the LIGHT. Thoth instructs us to speak without words seeking light and wisdom (thoughts are telepathic via the electromagnetic spectrum) directed toward those underground benevolent cycle masters dwelling in their blue-light lit temple.
4. A past re-telling of the dark forces that mankind summoned from Ancient Atlantis arrived in this cycle, formless and unable to be seen by earth-men.
5. Avatars must reside outside of the meager 300 nanometer visible range (400-700 nm) our eyes can see in the simulator.
6. They needed bodies (blood) to take on a physical form, mankind’s to be exact.
7. Now you know why blood sacrifices (think of the Catholic Mass and Bohemian Grove Cremation of Care ritual involving sacrifice) bring in dark forces as told herein.
8. We are told that they were serpent-headed when their “glamour” was lifted but otherwise appear as men among men. This is frightening. Thoth states that certain sounds made them visible using his magic. High places of authority were sought out by the dark body snatchers to rule over mankind. Light forces smack down the reptilian dark forces, but they return at a later time to repeat the battle against the Light.
9. We are advised about energetic boundaries around the Earth that are guarded by the HOUNDS of the Barrier. Do not transgress this hard limit. If they get your scent, escaping back into the body during an OOBE is discouraged as the HOUNDS will follow your astral body back to the physical. He advises moving in circles back to the body for protection, with a follow on ritual involving circles again. Better not to approach the outer boundary whose HOUNDS seek to consume the soul. The HOUNDS can only move in linear fashion, thus moving is a circle can be used to lose them. Scary.
10. When leaving the OOBE back to the body, Thoth instructs us to use the cross and the circle combined.
11. The final prodding is to open one’s mouth and speak the WORD to get free. Not sure what the WORD implies, perhaps just speaking anything in words once entering the body following an OOBE activates the mind and disconnects the astral thread that the HOUNDS use to pursue the trespasser?
12. I recall waking up during an OOBE when I was 17, unable to move or speak. Once I could move and speak, the paralyzing brain chemical that keeps one from acting out the OOBE takes a few moments to wear off if one suddenly comes back to the body while conscious.
Emerald Tablet 9: The Key of Freedom of Space
1. Thoth reminds us as a species that “ye are the ultimate of all things” but have forgotten our heritage, forced into bondage with our soul fettered by the chains of darkness.
2. We are told we are only a spirit, the body is nothing but a shell to be cast off, and the Soul is ALL. Thoth states that all that exists is only an aspect of greater things and that space is not boundless, but rather partitioned by angles and curves.
3. A holographic simulator it would seem, having transient matter for decoration. He instructs that we are connected by an energetic web to other space brethren.
4. We are told that there are nine dimensions or cycles of space and the same number of levels of consciousness controlled by the nine lords of the cycles, seven of which were highlighted (THREE through NINE, the chieftain).
5. The access to the nine worlds within worlds inside us (33, Pgs. 314-324 posited) most likely allude to the wavelength/frequency of each nerve ganglia or Chakra.
6. Most traditions only account for seven but others show up to thirteen.
7. Only the one who is seeking may ever hope to get free! What qualifies as seeking?
8. The flame is the source of all things, containing all things in potentiality. Expound on the meaning relative to latent energy and matter.
9. The WORD is the source of all existence. Relate the John 1:14 connection to the WORD becoming flesh, an avatar to teach the humans how to escape their enslavement.
10. Thoth asks the LORD OF THE NINE to divulge the secret of the WORD, answering through ORDER, ye shall find the way.