Almond Banana Milk
My addiction for cashews and almonds knows no bounds. This lets you know how much I can appreciate a great Almond Banana Milk recipe. Enjoy the deliciousness
1 cup raw almonds
1/2 vanilla bean, scraped
1 star anise
2 cardamom pods
1. In a bowl, add 3 cups of water, raw almonds, vanilla bean, star anise, cardamom pods and stir. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator overnight.
2. Strain the almonds, discarding the water, vanilla bean, star anise and cardamom pods. Transfer the almonds to a blender and add 3 cups of water. Blend until very smooth, 2-3 minutes. Strain the almond and water mixture using a cheesecloth and strainer. Transfer the almond milk to a glass container and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
3. To make the almond banana milk, add 1 1/2 cups of almond milk to the well of a blender. Throw in 2 bananas and a pinch of salt; blend until nearly smooth. Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
Yields 3 cups Almond Milk; Yields 2 glasses of Vegan Almond Banana Milk.
For more yummy vegan recipes check out ACOZYKITCHEN
One thing i love is oranges…. So juicy and fresh especially when they are nice and cold. When I came across this recipe I had to give a try and test out the blend. It was delicious I tell you!
- 1 mango – peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt
- Place mango, banana, orange juice, and yogurt in a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve in clear glasses, and drink with a bendy straw!
For more great recipes check out the site here