Headstand (Shirshasana) is often referred to as the king of all yoga poses. Here are 10 reasons why headstand should be practiced everyday.
1. By reversing the flow of gravity, a headstand simulates a “face lift” by letting your skin hang in the opposite direction. The inverted position of a headstand also flushes fresh nutrients and oxygen to the face, creating a glowing effect on the skin.
2. Headstands increase nutrients and blood flow to the scalp, decreasing onset of grey hair. Some yogis say that it will even convert grey hair back to its natural color!
3. Headstands stimulate and provide refreshed blood to the pituitary and hypothalamus glands. These glands are vital to our wellbeing, and are considered the master glands that regulate all other glands in the body (thyroid, pineal, and adrenals). This includes our sexual hormones, so you can expect better sex with a consistent headstand practice.
4. When the adrenal glands are flushed and detoxified with headstands, we create more positive thought. Depression will decrease, as going upside down will almost always put a smile on your face.
5. It’s great to bust out a headstand at a party. Your peers will be impressed!
Moringa seeds contain a good amount of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, as well as iron. Actually moringa seeds has more amount of vitamin compared with various food that is claimed a prime source of them such as oranges, carrots, and milk. These vitamins provide a great benefits for us. It is able to be eaten as supplement substitute, as it is really full of nutrient and completely natural. It is also able to make your minor injuries like bruises, cut, or even burns heal faster because of the nutrients it has.
A seed extract from the Moringa Oleifera tree could provide a natural and inexpensive solution for water purification. Through a collaborative research project between Uppsala University, Institut Laue-Langevin in France and the NIST Center for Neutron Research in the USA has optimized the process to make the seed extract even better at removing particulates from water. The new research gives improved insight and could now be advanced for use in larger-scale water treatment plants.