This was a super impromptu broadcast. Kicked off with a movie review of Eye for an Eye. When the drug lord responsible for negativity in your family falls in your lap can you be the better person and become their caretaker? My interest in moving forward with making audio skits. What I think about the guy running across the ocean in a bubble from Florida to Bermuda. Plus a new instrumental at the end of this joint! The title has more to do with the next ep than this one.
Quotes of the Day
Exaggerated love brings exaggerated hatred
The depth of a persons life is more significant than its length
Don’t blame god for creating the tiger thank him for not giving him wings.
Headstand (Shirshasana) is often referred to as the king of all yoga poses. Here are 10 reasons why headstand should be practiced everyday.
1. By reversing the flow of gravity, a headstand simulates a “face lift” by letting your skin hang in the opposite direction. The inverted position of a headstand also flushes fresh nutrients and oxygen to the face, creating a glowing effect on the skin.
2. Headstands increase nutrients and blood flow to the scalp, decreasing onset of grey hair. Some yogis say that it will even convert grey hair back to its natural color!
3. Headstands stimulate and provide refreshed blood to the pituitary and hypothalamus glands. These glands are vital to our wellbeing, and are considered the master glands that regulate all other glands in the body (thyroid, pineal, and adrenals). This includes our sexual hormones, so you can expect better sex with a consistent headstand practice.
4. When the adrenal glands are flushed and detoxified with headstands, we create more positive thought. Depression will decrease, as going upside down will almost always put a smile on your face.
5. It’s great to bust out a headstand at a party. Your peers will be impressed!